RBTE has announced its two-day conference programme to be held alongside the retail solutions exhibition in London's Olympia on 8 and 9 May 2017.
Retailers, including Sainsbury's, M&S, Waitrose, Dixons Carphone, B&Q, Toys R Us and many more will be sharing their challenges and innovations across three keynote theatres, including a dedicated Payments Theatre in association with Barclaycard.
Retail speakers include:
- Frank Muzika, UK lead executive, Toys R Us
- Fabrice Khullar, head of Product, Sainsbury's
- Lee Bagnall, CEO Outdoor, JD Sports
- Rupal Karia, MD retail and hospitality, Fujitsu
- Sean O'Connor, head of product for buy, mobile & customer experience, John Lewis
- Beverley Murigneux, head of international, Boux Avenue
- Matt Clifton, head of customer experience, Waitrose
- Richard Jenkins, head of RFID strategic development, Marks & Spencer
- Kirsten Taylor, omnichannel proposition & strategic development manager, B&Q
- Kash Ghedia, head of technology, Dixons Carphone
- Richard Hewitt, head of digital stores, Marks & Spencer
- Rosalyn Potts, digital customer experience manager, Geroge.com Asda
- Alexander Allen, director of strategy and business development, Maplin
- Mark Dermody, CIO, Costa Coffee
- Dave Robinson, head of personalisation, Boots
- Paul Wilkinson, head of technology research, Tesco Labs
- Neil Lobo, principal for customer experience, Vodafone
Matt Bradley, RBTE's event director said: "The RBTE conference programme annually delivers an impressive list of the very best retail speakers and outstanding content, covering the very latest innovations, key topics, challenges and case studies in the industry. No other retail event can offer the same breadth and depth of topics covered at RBTE – and it's all for free – making a visit to RBTE an absolute must.”
The RBTE show will also offer visitors 370 exhibitors, demonstrating their innovative retail products and solutions.
RBTE will be held on 8th-9th May at Olympia, London. A detailed summary of the RBTE conference programme can be found here.